Friday, November 6, 2015

Compare
  In the poems "Those winter Sunday" and "My Papa Waltz" they're two fathers that has a little bit in common. In both poem the fathers are very hard worker men . Even though they show love in different ways they are both workers. In "My Papa Waltz"  it states ," The hand that held my wrist Was battered on one knuckle; At every step you missed My right ear scraped a buckle. "That shows his dad may be a blue collar worker , because his hands are battered which he described. In "Those winter Sunday" it says ,"Sundays too my father got up early and put his clothes on in the blue black cold, then with cracked hands that ached from labor in the weekday weather made banked fires blaze." It shows that every Sunday he goes to work no matter how cold it is for his family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment